Guiding Lights

Guiding Lights
South Haven Lighthouse

Monday, March 28, 2011

Beloved slippers

I receive care packages from my sweet sister once every three months or so and this cute pair of slippers came to me in one of those packages.  Mind you that I could easily go out and get a pair of slippers if I needed them; however, I wouldn't be able to find any cute ones like these.  I just love these bear slippers and have been wearing them ever since I got them.  Not only it is getting warmer (so I don't need to wear slippers anymore to keep me warm), but also they are pretty worn out.  Like babies cling to their blankets for security, I cling to these slippers for comfort.  Soon I have to say "goodbye" to this beloved pair and my heart will break.

2 comments:

Ray said...

Gee! I almost forgot sending you these slippers. Maybe I can find much more adorable ones for you, so don't be so sad, Sis. :-)

Chungkeguri said...

Thank you Sis. You are the best!!!