Guiding Lights

Guiding Lights
South Haven Lighthouse

Friday, March 25, 2011

First time for everything

6 months from now, I may ask myself why I started blogging.  Well, I will worry about that if and when the time comes.  At this point, I am so inspired by many bloggers especially those who are living/working in Korea.  Blogging is a great way to share what your life overseas is like with others.  In this day and age, you can easily text, email, and chat with folks; however, it is impossible to share every bit of your ever challenging life with them.  I was drawn into the possibility of sharing my life in Michigan with my friends and family back home.  I have lots to learn about this newly found blogging.  We will see how things go.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Van said...

There's always a first for everything. Until last year I never thought I would create a blog and actually keep up with, and yet here I am. Can't wait to see what you have in store. All the best!

Chungkeguri said...

Thank you for your encouragement. I am more excited than nervous about the blog. Hopefully, I will stick to this for a long time.