Guiding Lights

Guiding Lights
South Haven Lighthouse

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Korea - Day #11 (May 9, 2011) - KyeMyoung University

We headed out to Keimyoung University where my sister teaches.  Darryl went to a couple of her classes last time we were in Daegu and he had a great time.  So my sister picked out a couple of classes where Darryl could come and speak to her students.  Before he joined my sister in her classes, my mom took us to a nearby shopping mall in the morning.


Darryl trying on a Crocodile Dundee hat

I should have bought this hat.

Then, we went to the university and met up with my sister at the faculty cafeteria for lunch.  Today's menu was "curry rice" and it was pretty delicious.

Darryl ready to dive in

Lunch

While Darryl and my sister were in class together in the afternoon, I went to the university beauty salon to get my hair done.


Getting my hair done

No comments: