Guiding Lights

Guiding Lights
South Haven Lighthouse

Monday, May 2, 2011

Korea - Day #3 (May 1, 2011) - Itaewon - Part I

I was able to sleep for about 3 hours (hooray!) after being awake for over 24 hours.  Is this a sign of getting old since the jet leg affects me greatly?  I don't bounce back as quickly as I used to.  Yikes.

Day 3 - after breakfast at home (sorry I didn't remember to take photos of our breakfast until after I started eating), we took the subway to Itaewon which is a shopping district near the US Army Post and one of the popular areas in Seoul for tourists.  Itaewon is also considered to be an international borough.

Three Story Building Taco Bell

Did you see my chicken?

Open Advertisement

Face Bag

Hard Rock Cafe without the Cafe

Sock Street Vendor

How would you like to wear the president's face on your feet?
JinSuk and I tried to convince Darryl to get a shirt embroidered "Foreigner or 외국인" but he didn't go for it.

A luggage tag to identify your bag

No comments: